WRMA Trailer and RV Parking Policy
WRMA Trailer and RV Parking Policy 2023
Regular Season Member Parking $400/year:
* The charge is $400 for the year March 1-Febuary 29. The charge remains $400 for any portion of that year if the parking is initiated after March 1st or if the trailer is removed before February 29th.
*The charge of $400 must be paid before parking the trailer in the park.
* No overnight camping in the park is allowed except during race events.
*Trailer parking is intended to be for WRMA members to park a trailers or RV (herein referred to as Trailer) that is owned by the member in the park to use during their riding use of the park. Other uses such as storage, commercial use and parking/storage of trailers or property not owned by the member is prohibited
* WRMA discourages members from leaving any valuables in their trailers and encourages members to insure their trailers and any contents. WRMA is not responsible for any loss.
* Members leaving their trailers must sign a waiver absolving WRMA of any responsibility for security or safety of their trailer or contents and acknowledging they have read and understand our rules.
* Members must register their trailers at the entrance gate so we can get in touch with the owner in the event we need the trailer moved.
* In the event WRMA needs a member’s trailer moved we will provide a minimum of 24hrs notice. After that period, the member is responsible to move the trailer with in the time specified by WRMA.
* WRMA reserves the right to move or tow off site any trailer parked in the facility if the owner does not move it with in the time specified by WRMA. WRMA will not be responsible for any damages incurred during any move. Towing and impound charges are the responsibility of the trailer owner.
* If a trailer has to be moved by WRMA and a hitch locking device is used it will be cut off at the sole expense of the trailer owner.
*All trailers must be moved out of the park for events such as the MRC Pro National, the Spartan Mud Run and/or any other event as requested by WRMA. WRMA reserves the right to add trailer removal events at any time without notice to trailer owners.
* All trailers must be removed from the park by end of day Tuesday June 13th for the Pro National. Trailers may be returned Monday June 19th. Trailers must be removed from the park again by end day Monday August 7th before the MudGirl Event. They may be returned Monday August 14th.
* Events dates that require trailers to be moved are subject to change or cancellation. Watch WRMA twitter for updates and watch for notices posted on trailers in the park.
* Members are responsible to keep WRMA informed of any change in their contact information.
* Extra charges will apply to requests to pick up your trailer during non-business hours.
Ask at the gate for the Trailer Parking form