Learn to Ride and Motocross Instructors
Learn to ride lessons (including bike and gear rentals) are available via Blackfoot Motosports contact Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are more advanced riding instruction check out the following list of local area instructors.
These instructors information is provided as a referral service only and they are not directly affiliated with WRMA.
Instructor Name: Josh Gedak
Phone Number: (587) 679-5171
Best way for someone to reach you: Text or Call
Skill levels taught (ex. Learn to ride, beginner, junior, intermediate): 65’s 85’s beginners and juniors
Skill Level: Pro
Experience: I have a trainer down in California which allows me to learn and pass on knowledge to younger riders. I’ve trained younger riders as well as beginners and juniors.
Instructor Specialty: Proper body positioning, cornering, jumps, basic skills.
Instructor Name: Blaine Rasmussen
Phone Number: (403) 615-5514
Best way for someone to reach you: Cell
Skill levels taught (ex. Learn to ride, beginner, junior, intermediate): Learn to ride, beginner, junior, intermediate
Skill Level: Vet Pro
Experience: 38yrs riding. 34yrs racing.
- Past Instructor with the Honda Red Riders Program.
- Two World Vet Championships. +35 Int, +40 Int
– 2nd place, Canadian Vet Championships. +40 Master
- Two Alberta Provincial Championships. Vet Master, +40
- 15 time Super Saturday Series Champion. 250 Int, Vet master, +40
- 2nd place, Western Canadian Amateur National Championships. 250 Int.
- 2nd place, Western Canadian Amateur National Championships. +40 Pro
- Bike set up
- Riding basics
- Body Positioning in all applications
- Racing starts
- Bike Maintenance
Instructor Name: Rad 2.0 Off-Road Coaching
Phone Number: 403-880-4108
Best way for someone to reach you: Email or visit https://www.rad20.ca
Skill levels taught (ex. Learn to ride, beginner, junior, intermediate): Beginner to Pro
Skill Level: Pro
- ISDE Gold Medalist Team Canada
- Top 10 Finish Red Bull Romaniacs X2
- Top 10 Finish Last Man Standing
- Multiple Time Alberta Off-Road Champion
- Rider Technique
- Bike Set-Up
- Body Positioning
- Tackling Obstacles
- Setting Up For Hills
- Becoming Comfortable On All Types Of Terrain